**Not a heck of a lot happening here today. So far, the most exciting thing was: I ran over a nail and had to take my car in to have the tire patched!! Luckily, I didn't have to buy a new tire..
Had lunch at Wegman's with Buffalo Bill and Boat Man. Lots of inappropriate jokes and horn-honking on the ride up there. For those of you that don't know what Wegman's is..let's just say that I call it the "kings dominion" of grocery stores! Really big and overwhelming and has lots of great pre-made stuff! Lobster stuffed mushrooms, pecan encrusted tilapia, all kinds of sushi, etc. Something crazy like 400 different kinds of cheese!! If you haven't been to one, you are missing out!
We were supposed to be audited by someone from corporate and he never showed up! Ha, I knew it. They haven't come out here in over 3 years that we have existed, so why now?!
Caught the last 10 minutes of Oprah...something about people that had quit smoking. A very difficult thing to do and to stay quit for more than 3 months is really tough..harder than quitting cocaine or heroine (know this from my days at Hopkins'-working with drug addicts).
Have a slight headache now and I could use an energy drink. My favorite is Enviga, by Nestea. They come in 3 flavors and have green tea in them. Only 5 calories too!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment