Well...it's friday! Another awesome day weather wise here!! mid 70s and partly sunny. After and hour long sushi lunch (my fav.) I am either ready for a nap or to blow this pop stand! I haven't been shopping in a long while and think I might benefit from a new shirt or hot pair of slingbacks!! Even a new shadow would be a good time!
Boat man is on his way out now. After all, once it hits 65 degrees any friday from april-sept after 1pm is a no-no for him! He loves to get out on the boat with a 6 pack and his latest ipod downloads! He has invited me out on his boat after he has had 3,4, 6 drinks...so maybe in the next month or so. I don't want to push my luck!
Buffalo bill is negotiating a corporate bill with yet another representative...that's no fun at all! Boat man and buffalo bill are not arguing about needing to "get more business in". That is pretty much a daily discussion around here.
Did you happen to catch "The Office" last night?! Haha, that show really cracks me up! I wonder how well a dinner party would go with our office peeps? More drinking and more grease-laiden food, that I am sure of! We would also probably end up doing some shots as well...after all, we are quite a goodtime!
I have volunteered my services tomorrow night to watch my 2 cousins. They are 9 and 5 and a pretty good time, when they aren't fighting with each other. The good news is that I am going to their house and they have plenty of crafts to occupy their time. The trampoline outback doesn't hurt either! Ella, the 5 year old, is a total girly-girl. She is all about pink & purple dresses, things with glitter, sparkly nailpolish (she calls it spa-culls). Sammy is a tomboy...like things with skulls, pants, smelly crocs and would rather climb a tree then put on lip gloss!
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment