Monday, August 4, 2008

** It's August!

this will be brief as i am in an odd mood. so far it has been a slow and low key day. boat man isn't in and buffalo bill is doing his own thing in his office. back to the grind as they say and that seems to feel more like the great wall of china today!

my weekend was uneventful. did lots of boring domestic things such as: laundry, vacuuming, washed my car, walk the dog, colored my hair, etc. decent weather though minus the 2 t-storms that blew through the area on saturday.

at this point in my life i try to make sure that those closest to me know that i think of them often and appreciate their friendship, love, guidance etc. i know this isn't something that most people think about nearly enough or feel completely comfortable expressing. it shows your vulnerability and most people really dislike that, "wearing your feelings on your sleeve" mentality. i feel i have gotten better about this over the last year or so and try not to forget that...

simple concept but challenging for most...
PEACE

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I know I don't get to talk to you much b/c we usually miss phone calls, etc. but I'm thankful I can call you a friend, and miss you very much!! Good post btw!!