Eeck! Where does the time go? Yes, i have been a MAJOR SLACKER! whoops..it happens. somehow 8 months slipped by and i realized that i hadn't written my 90 year old aunt back! am i that horrible?! I like to think not, just busy. She did get a letter from me yesterday after she had written to me to catch me up on the happenings in Lexington, KY for the last 6 months.
The quick version of events go something like this...
1) Went to visit friends in Chicago in May. She has since had twins (boy and girl) and they are now almost 4 months old and super cute!
2) Dated about 3-4 duds over about 3 months and they were just that, DUDS!
3) Rents came for a visit in mid June, I also got new gutters! Big month for me...
4) Car stopped going in reverse and My brother got married in early October! A lovely wedding, good food and great times were had by all. I made it until 1030pm then quickly went downhill after drinking an entire Solo cup of Vodka~ Enough said.
Insert 40 hours of work for last 6+ months, well over 70 trips to the gym, endless walks with the furry wonder and lots of sushi and laughs.
Well, 11 days til the Xmas madness ensues for about 8-10 hours, then you are left with that kind of sad, disappointing feeling of, that's it?! I will be traveling to see the rents' with my bros and sis-n-law for 4 days. A nice amount of time to get away and still like your family once you return. I am a little nervous about the airport mess since I have never traveled by plane for the holidays. Hope things will go smoothly. I am more nervous about boarding my muddy buddy. He stayed at the same kennel 2 years ago but it makes me feel guilty that HE thinks I may not return. He is very adaptable though.
Well, that is all for now. I will write at least 2 more times this year then try for a fresh start in 2010! That will certainly be my year!
Monday, December 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad to "catch up" with you!! :-)
Post a Comment