I am stoked (even capitalized) about this weather! I have already been to the gym and taken the dog out for a run and swim! He cannot stay away from the water no matter what season. He will run for a few minutes then takes off at break neck speed towards the "creek". He loves it!! Drinks some, splashes, chases minnows (kidding). Then is like an OLD MAN walking back with his tongue hanging out of his mouth.
It is 81 degrees here today and supposed to get to 85ish by 5pm. Awesome! My allergies are in full effect but I have been taking Claritin and that has helped the last 4-5 days. I will have to mow the grass again tomorrow but at least it isn't 55 and raining like it did Mon-Wed of this week.
I met up with a friend for drinks last night. I will call her "pins" because of her 2 min. pinchers she has. We had planned to meet at VIN in Towson, but to our surprise, they have gone out of business! I guess I wasn't really that surprised though. I had read that their food was overpriced and were located at the end of an alley next to a parking lot...oh well! I hadn't been there in close to a year with a person who will remain nameless...
We ended at the Rec Room and yes, it brought back memories of my TU days! Sooo long ago.
After a couple rita's we were trading stories of our latest "casualties" from MATCH.com All I can say is ugghhhhh!! How am I a "match" with a divorced father of 3 who smokes, never exercises, is an avid hunter and lives is PA?!!! Ok, if you don't know me, this is the OPPOSITE of my match! I am sorry to say that I am not looking for any "spelling bee champs" either (although i did extremely well in the 3rd & 4th grade) but if you spell the word "WHO" as "HEW" and English is not your 2nd language there are just no words...
Saturday, April 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment